WELCOME - KARIBUNI SANA

GOD’S PROMISES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING” LAMENTATION 3;23

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney


Sunday, December 5, 2010

We Thank Thee - Jim Reeves



ARE WE THANKFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD?


As Psalm 92:1 says “it is good to give thanks unto the Lord”.
Human being general thanks God when always something good happens: but when bad thing happens (sad event) we blame God. Why blaming God? According to those who blame God they believe that, if God made us then he is responsible for what we do, in other words everything that happens is part of God plans, so why He is challenging us with the sad event? Are you one of them in this school of thinking?

To me and my family we humbly say that we have all the reason to thank God, it is our responsibility to thank God:
· We believe that everything good that happens to us comes from him and everything bad that happen to us is from our own actions.

· We believe again that when we thank God the doors of blessing are widely open, imagine when somebody “says thank you” automatically we wonder what else we can do for him/her (them). When we stop giving thanks we close the doors and turning the blessing away, have you experienced this situation?
· Being thankful for life itself is a way of making life better. When we look away from our problems, even for a short time, and generate joy in our hearts, we find that the world seems to change a bit.

· With all the ups and downs of being a parent, I consider myself the most fortunate person on earth to have Grace as my WIFE and ROSE as daughter. They have taught me patience, unconditional love and much more than I can ever list here. I have learned from them. I could not be who I am without the experience of being their father. And for this, I'm grateful. I give thanks.
· I am grateful for Grace for her kindness and compassion and for making it possible for me to be what I am today.
· I am thankful for my job how many people have been terminated because of economical hardship? But I still have my job I thank him because he is the real Boss in work place
· I am grateful to Him by understanding that in our sickness, poverty, sad events, God walks with us and comfort us without our knowledge

I believe in saying which says “A grateful heart is, perhaps, a heart full of greatness” we are lacking that, Even today how many people receive blessing from God and remember even to use one minute or second to give him thanks? Do you remember the ten lepers healed by Jesus, only one realized to give thanks to Jesus? Amazing but this is the way we are.

Therefore, “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow

God always says remember me, I will remember you, thank me and reject me not. what we are enjoying is just a privilege, we should remember to STOP AND SAY THANK YOU GOD I don’t deserve this privilege of life different from someone else but because you have chosen me with this gift Thank you from the bottom of my HEART. Therefore we have great responsibilities: to be careful to serve Him with obedient, grateful, and thankful hearts.
Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless you and keeps you; The Lord make His face shine upon you; And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.
Daniel 2:23
"I thank and praise you, O God of my fathers: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king."
Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 118:21
I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation.


No comments:

Post a Comment