WELCOME - KARIBUNI SANA

GOD’S PROMISES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING” LAMENTATION 3;23

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney


Monday, December 24, 2012

My Birthday Prayer



Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all the people who remembered me today
by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes.





Thank you, Lord, for all the experiences that you gave me this past year.

Thank you for the success that will always be happy memories for me.

Thank you for the failures that molded me to be stronger
and drove me to come closer to you.

Thank you for all the happiness that gave me time to celebrate.
Thank you for all the sadness that reminded me of my weaknesses
and made me realized that I really need you



Forgive me, Lord, for all my shortcomings.

Forgive me for all the chances that I failed to take
and for all the opportunities that I missed this year.

Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you



Lord, please give me more strength to face all the challenges that lies ahead of me.

Please help me in the days ahead that I may make this year the best year for me yet.


AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment