WELCOME - KARIBUNI SANA

GOD’S PROMISES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING” LAMENTATION 3;23

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

GOVERNMENT AND HEALTH WORKERS PLEASE RECONCILE


 
  • THE BOYCOTT CREATES FEAR AND LONELINESS;
  • WE CAN NOT TAKE ANYMORE;
  • GOD HAS TALENTED YOU FOR US AND NOT FOR YOURSELF;
  • GOD HELPS US


It is human nature to feel alone and frightened in other words this is natural to all human beings to fear if you don't believe;  But God remands us that through the book of Deuteronomy 6:13 “ Fear the Lord your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name”.  

in other words whenever you feel frightened, just relax. Accept the fact that fears is there if you don’t believe, but if you believe praise the lord and neglect it; don’t pay any attention to it. Read the Holy Books, reading will help your body to relax and fear automatically will disappear. 

A believer person cannot be scared. You cannot frighten as long as you give all your fear to the Lord as Joshua 24:14 said "Now fear the Lord and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshiped beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord.

In life every change creates fear, because every change is putting you into the unfamiliar, into a strange world. If nothing changes and everything remains static, you will never have any fear.Leviticus 25:17 tells that “Do not take advantage of each other, but fear your God. I am the Lord your God”.
  • 1Chronicles 16:25-26 for great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens?
  • Nehemiah 5:9 so I continued, "What you are doing is not right. Shouldn't you walk in the fear of our God to avoid the reproach of our Gentile enemies?
  • Proverbs 15:33 the fear of the Lord teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honor.

·         For I know what my plans for you are, plans to save you and not to harm you, plans to give you a future and to give you hope. (Jeremiah29:11)

·         The fear of Yahweh is rejection of evil. I hate all pride, arrogance, wicked ways and lies, (Proverbs8:13)

·         Love of Yahweh leads you to life; you will have your fill and live without fear. (Proverbs19:23)

·         The wicked man runs away even when no one is after him but the virtuous man feels as safe as a lion. (Proverbs28:1)

·         I keep the Lord always before me; for with him at my right hand, I will never be shaken. (Psalms16:8)

·         Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for you are beside me: your rod and your staff comfort me. (Psalms23:4)

·         The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the rampart of my life; I will not be afraid. When the wicked rush at me to devour my flesh, it is my foes who stumble, my enemies fall. Though an army encamp against me, my heart will not fail; though war break out against me, I will still be confident. (Psalms27:1-3)

·         Do not be annoyed with evil people nor be envious of wrongdoers. For they will fade as any green herb and soon be gone like withered grass. (Psalms37:1-2)

·         But the Lord's kindness is forever with those who fear him; so is his justice, for their children's children, for those who keep his covenant and remember his commands, for those who put them into practice. (Psalms103:17-18)

·         The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; prudent are those who live by his precepts. To him belongs everlasting praise. (Psalms111:10)

·         You who fear the Lord, trust in him; he is your help and your shield! (Psalms115:11)

·         But Jesus ignored what they said and told the official, "Do not fear, just believe." (Mark5:36)

·         With God nothing is impossible. (Luke1:37)

·         I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who put to death the body and after that can do no more. But I will tell you whom to fear: Fear the One who after killing you is able to throw you into hell. This one you must fear. Don't you get five sparrows for two pennies? Yet not one of them has been forgotten by God. Even the hairs of your head have been numbered. So do not fear: are you not worth more than a flock of sparrows? (Luke12:4-7)

·         Peace be with you; I give you my peace. Not as the world gives peace do I give it to you. Do not be troubled; do not be afraid. (John14:27)

·         If you remain in me and my words in you, you may ask whatever you want and it will be given to you. (John15:7)

·         All those who walk in the Spirit of God are sons and daughters of God. Then, no more fear: you did not receive a spirit of slavery, but the Spirit that makes you sons and daughters and every time we cry, "Abba! (this is Dad!) Father!" the Spirit assures our spirit that we are sons and daughters of God. (Romans8:14-16)

·         Be alert, stand firm in the faith, be courageous, be strong. (1Corinthians16:13)

·         For God did not confer on us a spirit of bashfulness, but of strength, love and good judgment. (2Timothy1:7)

·         Do not depend on money. Be content with having enough for today for God has said: I will never forsake you or abandon you, and we shall confidently answer: The Lord is my helper, I will not fear; what can man do to me? (Hebrews13:5-6)

·         Give in, then, to God; resist the devil and he will flee from you. (James4:7)

·         There is no fear in love. Perfect love drives away fear, for fear has to do with punishment; those who fear do not know perfect love. (1John4:18)

God bless Tanzania as  most public hospitals are getting worse as more doctors and other health workers are joining the strike to press the government to respond to their claims while on the other hand the numbers of dead patients are increasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment