WELCOME - KARIBUNI SANA

GOD’S PROMISES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING” LAMENTATION 3;23

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney


Saturday, June 25, 2011

HAPPINESS COMES FROM YOU


Groucho Marx says that, Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I am, not an events, have the power to make my self happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

Sometimes life gets a little rough, and we all need a bit of joy in our lives. God did not mean for us to be sad or serious all the time. He tells us to get out and have a little fun.
Psalm 118:24 - "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. "
 Proverbs 15:13 - "A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit."
Proverbs 17:22 - "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Ecclesiastes 3:12
I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment