WELCOME - KARIBUNI SANA

GOD’S PROMISES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING” LAMENTATION 3;23

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney


Sunday, May 29, 2011

Psalm 23:1-4


'The LORD is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures: He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul: He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod & Thy staff they comfort me.'
I like this Verse, it reminds me about my life and relation to God, I am confident that
·        God is my best  friend
·        God has been my shepherd all my life
·        Good makes me and leads me  
·        He is the one that brings spiritual nourishment and rest for my souls
In other words God is my
·        Protector
·        Provider
·        Doctor
·        Disciplinarian:
·        Rescuer
·        Companion
·        Delighted manager
Thanks God for shaping my life and I am what I am today;“the kingdom of God is within me” (Luke 17:21).  

A life of connecting with God moves me toward becoming people who live with joy and gratefulness, being able to bless enemies (difficult people), going the extra mile, living with purposeful intentionality, and never judging, I am completely satisfied with God’s management of my life.

I am open to let God speak to me; and always I expect to be surprised by God’s blessing


Thanks God Here I am for you.  

1 comment:

  1. Its is a great news Indeed about Our Good Lord.

    ReplyDelete