WELCOME - KARIBUNI SANA

GOD’S PROMISES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING” LAMENTATION 3;23

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney


Monday, September 24, 2012

THE LIFE OF MY BROTHER AND MY BEST FRIEND AND " MY TWIN" JOAKIM ALOIS TURUKA WHO DIED ON SEPTEMBER 22 2012:

                                    MR AND MRS JOAKIM ALIOS TURUKA

Revelation 14:13 
Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them."

As a celebrate the death of my dear and best brother and " my twin" today I know that whatever life throws at me, even if it hurts me, just I am strong and fight through it. I Remember, strong walls shake but never collapse.


  • Dear Lord be my courage at this difficult time, let me not be afraid for you are in control


  • Dear lord my I never pray out of hypocrisy but out of truth even if it shall reveal the darkness in my own heart.

  • Dear Lord  I know that there will be a way even if there seems to be no way. May I never forget that there is nothing impossible with faith!
I have with great faith that, God promised us through II Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land" 

At this difficult time in our life we forget what the bible teaches us; Matthew 11:28, "Come to me, all who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest or Psalm 55:22 Throw every burden upon God. Psalm 68:19 Blessed be Our God who daily carries the load for us. Psalm 56:9 This I well know, that God is for me.

Today as I remember my brother I recall Jesus teachings when he said to his disciples: from John 14.1-6 'Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so that where I am, there you may be also. And you know the way to the place where I am going.' Thomas said to him, 'Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?' Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'

As human being when we are facing the death of love one we keep crying all time, St Paul tells us there is no need to cry1 Thessalonians 4.13-17; We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about those who have died, so that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have died. For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died. For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel's call and with the sound of God's trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord for ever. Therefore encourage one another with these words.

The book of Proverbs 3:5 reminds us at this difficult time that "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And he shall direct your paths."


                                  MY LATE BROTHER
                             
                                             THIS IS ME  

AS I CELEBRATE THE LIFE OF MY BROTHER AND MY BEST FRIEND JOAKIM PLEASE  JOIN ME IN READING AND UNDERSATANDING THE FOLLOWING VERSES IN GLORIFYING GOD’S GREAT JOB IN OUR LIFE

Psalms 100  wants us instead of crying for our love one we should "Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the Earth Worship the Lord with gladness; come into his presence with singing. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; We are his people and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanks-giving, and his courts with praise.  Give thanks to him, bless his name. For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations."

The prophet Isaiah 40:31 reminds us that "but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; They will run and not grow weary, They will walk and not be faint."

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

1 Corinthians 15:42-44  It is the same way with the resurrection of the dead. Our earthly bodies are planted in the ground when we die, but they will be raised to live forever. Our bodies are buried in brokenness, but they will be raised in glory. They are buried in weakness, but they will be raised in strength. They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies.

Isaiah 25:8  He will swallow up death forever; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, for the Lord has spoken. 

Matthew 5:4 God blesses those people who grieve. They will find comfort! 

Ecclesiastes 3:1-2 For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest. 

Isaiah 51:11 Those who have been ransomed by the LORD will return. They will enter Jerusalem singing, crowned with everlasting joy. Sorrow and mourning will disappear, and they will be filled with joy and gladness. 

John 14:1-4 Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going. 

John 6:40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 

Revelation 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever. 
I believe that By dying Jesus opened the gates of life for those who believe in You; do not let our brother Joakim be parted from You, but by Your glorious power give him light, joy, and peace in heaven where You live for ever and ever.









Rest in the peace of  Christ, God is our hope and strength . 



                                        AMEN

9 comments:

  1. Pole sana. Ninafarijika kujua kuwa ni mtu mwenye imani, hivyo imani yako itakusaidia kupambana na msiba huu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asante sana kwa salamu namshukuru Mungu kwa maisha yake; Mungu ni mwema sana na anaendelea kunipigania wakati huu wa kumshukuru Mungu kwa maisha yake;Asante sana na ubarikiwe sana; Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP in peace Joakim ni kweli wakati ni ukuta tumetoka mbali kama mwalimu mwenzangu tulikuwa tukicheza mpira pamoja songea na timu ya elimu Mwenyezi Mungu ailaze roho yako mahali pema peponi it is sad; Mungu wape moyo wa subira familia yote, najua Ndugu yangu Emma utakuwa umepata pigo kubwa sana kwa msiba huu lakini imani yako kweli inanifurahisha katika wakati huu mgumu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest in Peace dear Jo we still wish to be with u but Our Almighty God Loved u more

    ReplyDelete
  5. RIP BRO Kingi following you death: Let me be a blessing to all whom I shall meet today, may they see in me your love, your sincerity and your generosity. we miss u now and forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Emmanuel Pole sana kwa kifo cha mwalimu wetu (chuo cha ualimu songea) namkumbuka alivyokuwa anatufundisha kucheza mpira; nakumbuka ucheshi wake na utani wake mwingi hasa darsani na alivyokuwa anataka daima tushinde sio tu katika michezo hasa katika masomo yetu; uwe na moyo wa subira najua ni wakati mgumu lakini Mwenyezi Mungu awe nawe hasa katika wakati huu; Raha ya milele umpe bwana na mwanga wa milele umwangazie. pole sana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. asante sana Mwenyezi Mungu ni mwema wakati wote kwa wale wanaomuhitaji wakati wa shida ubarikiwe

      Delete
  7. Rest in Peace Joakim i still recall when we were working together at Kigoma those years, your smile and your likability with everyone and we used to take advantage of you; Please God following the death of my coworker please renew my spirit when the morning breaks and let me look forward to a day of blessing and of peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. RIP OUR FATHER WE MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete