WELCOME - KARIBUNI SANA

GOD’S PROMISES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING” LAMENTATION 3;23

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney


Friday, December 23, 2011

IT IS MY DAY AS THE SUN SHINES ON MY FACE THIS MORNING DECEMBER 24




THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HATH MADE; PSALM 118:24


It has been another year of Blessings when another door of life is openings in my life. I am now more than quarter of a century. Oh wow I feel good with age by knowing that age in grace and wisdom.

God has been faithful to me and to everyone else who reads this Blog. There are many people we love who didn't even see this age or even the age of 18. But we are here reading this massage and breathing by the grace and Spirit of God. I just wanted to say thank you Lord for another year another year I can share your word and your goodness to my family and friends. You've been faithful when no one else has been.

Well today is my birthday and it’s going to be a good time. I will spend most of my time in thanking God through reading the Holly Book “Bible”. As bible teaches us that “I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me”

The book of Psalm 71:6 reminds me that from birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you; and it is true that No wise man ever wished to be younger.

"I always thank God for myself because of his grace given to me in all these years of my life and Second I would like to Thank my Wife Grace Peter Myamba and my Daughter Rose Turuka for helping to shape me the way I am today;


I also thank our parents Alois and Anna and Peter and Trifonia for fulfilling their role as parents of parenting care in our life;
And all friends who always wish me and my family best wishes every single day  

I am keeping asking the Almighty God to continue blessing me by  knowing that the celebration of my Birthday this year is a perfect gift from God.

It is with no doubt that Birth day is really very nice time to know, that at least once a year, some people think of Me.

As I celebrate my birth date today I am trying to define my purpose in life; to me Life is the expression of fulfillment. As one scholar wrote that “Everything has a purpose, a time and a season. When you took your first breath of life, you became a living being. The time of birth determines the quality of the power within you and reveals your purpose in life”.

Therefore Lord I thank because it is only by your grace that I am still here. Heavenly Father, Please bless me and my family for today is my birthday. Make me strong and give me the strength to make good decisions in the coming year. Keep me free from illness and sadness, for I think God I am truly good person who deserves happiness and success in all aspects of life.

We know that life is like a book. With each new chapter, we learn and grow towards what you would have us be. Bless me with my Wife Grace and My Daughter Rose now and forever.

My MOTTO for my birthday this year LIFE HAS A PURPOSE; AND GOD HAS PURPOSE WITH US AT ALL TIMES, as 
Mother Teresa once wrote that;

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”


THEREFORE “THIS IS THE DAY LORD HAS MADE, PLEASE JOIN ME IN REJOICING AND BE GLAD IN IT

In your name I pray Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment