WELCOME - KARIBUNI SANA

GOD’S PROMISES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING” LAMENTATION 3;23

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney


Wednesday, November 4, 2015

THANK YOU LORD



How can we repay the Lord for all His goodness toward us? Psalm 116:12-13

We need to THANK God and I give Him thanks; for all things, for all blessings:  Thank God for seeing my hurt and my fear. For all the things that are coming on my way I have failed to even notice I give you thanks today. 

Thank you for this year 2015 election in Tanzania which ended in peace through your hand and your Grace.

Thank you for never leaving me. Thank you for all the people who manage to make me laugh. Thank you for giving me one more day to leave. And for every other gift I am too blind to see that totally comes from you -Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Amen.

I know that God has taken a bunch of unwanted, unloved people, saved them by His grace and set them out on display and He says here is what I can do for you too! 

How thankful we should be. God has been so good to us all. He deserves nothing less than to find a thankful heart in every believer. The Bible, especially in the Psalms, encourages a thankful heart:

Psalm 69:30, ''I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.''

Psalm 95:2, ''Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.''

Psalm 100:4, ''Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.''


Are you thankful today in whatever situation you are in???????????
It is a time to meditate and continue to salute Our Almighty GOD

                      AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment