WELCOME - KARIBUNI SANA

GOD’S PROMISES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING” LAMENTATION 3;23

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney


Thursday, September 10, 2015

My God is Awesome



Loving heavenly father, you know all my worries and fears in my life; you are a most loving heavenly father and You understand my innermost feelings! Yes Lord! I am so nervous thinking about my life and where life takes me. You know my limitations Lord, but Your word says that Your strength is enough in our times of my weakness. I admit that I have no wisdom or knowledge of my own. But I have confidence that I can do everything thorough Christ who strengths me.

I do not know what is in store for me but I know that my future is in the hands of Lord of Lords, Who has made me. So Lord be with me and help me to find grace in the sight in the eyes of the concerned authorities. In my day to day life I need not be afraid of men because I have the Lord Almighty beside me. In whatever I do Please remove all the unwanted fears and worries and fill me with courage. Let me never be put myself to the shame. I thank You Lord for listening to my supplications and filling me with Your peace. In Jesus' name I pray.

Lord keeps me strong to fight all the trials I have now in my life. Give me more strength to fight all these troubles. Make me always calm to be able to think for the right things to do. Guide me in all things I am doing. Thank you Lord for all the graces you have showered to me and my family. Keep us all in good health and keep us all away from accidents and diseases or any sicknesses that will arise. Lord, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you lord for keeping me strong, and from folding, for answering my prayers in those little amazing ways you do. Please help me to continue on wards with strength and happiness; Continue to show me that I am important and that I can do this and be a good example to others.

I know that I must change my way of thinking I need to think and act more with faith. In my weakness is where God’s grace and power flow to meet my need. When I am weak, I know I need God. God always comes to me especially in my  weakness and failure because that is where God’s grace is released. Thus, Paul could boast in his weakness because that is where God will be glorified.


Dear Lord, thank You for what Jesus did for me on the cross. Because He died for me, I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins—past, present, and future. You have given me Your righteousness and remember my sins no more. I am completely forgiven and greatly blessed and loved by You. I am confident of this, that the good work You began in me You will carry out to completion (Philippians 1:6). Thank You for Grace. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment