WELCOME - KARIBUNI SANA

GOD’S PROMISES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING” LAMENTATION 3;23

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney


Tuesday, March 10, 2015

MY SWEET MOTHER: THANKS -2015

 As we celebrate worldly women day this year 2015 I salute all women for their unconditional love they have shown to us throughout our entire life, join me to salute them and show our dedication to them,
We need to respect all women when we remember the sacrifice they have done to us

  • "My sweet mother you have been working  24/7 more than a full-time job just for me.

  • I cannot pay back your unconditional love you have shown to me all these years i have lived.
Therefore my sweet mother your hard work is not forgotten and if I can be a lone voice, I would say to all the hard-working mothers-THANK YOU! YOUR LABOR OF LOVE IS NOT FORGOTTEN!
  • My sweet mother this is my time to honor and respect your Mother is today.

  • My sweet mother i know that you are agent of God’s creation.  you carried me for nine months;
  • My sweet mother first teacher  in my life you are so humble when you taught me;
"Wow Wow You know my sweet mother you are sacred. You are the sacred vessel of God himself. He uses your womb to produce all the greatness that ever came on to this planet. That’s how sacred your womb is  therefore my  My dear mothers, you are very, very special. The Bible also teaches that a virtuous woman is more valuable than silver and gold, which also points to her significance and value."



THANKS TO ALL MOTHERS  ALL THE TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment