WELCOME - KARIBUNI SANA

GOD’S PROMISES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING” LAMENTATION 3;23

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney


Monday, September 1, 2014

WHY I AM SMILLING?



why I am smilling?
The answer is simple my  God is awesome;

Thank you Dear Lord  I am smiling, i am happy and all these are coming from you; i know that my happiness will never be complete if I don't involve God through prayers. Prayers before God  is very valuable and would make me happy.
Do you know that  God is a source of all  happiness? : when we ready from James 1 "Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights".
 
 Kim West says "If your life feels complicated, if it feels stressed, or out of control then make a choice to examine your life in detail and take it to its simplest form. Count your blessings, and enjoy the life He has given you.
I have come to realize that we humans, are so busy with our own lives, to us   Happiness is not about God's glory; it’s about enjoying what we have.
Bad thing our happiness is not going with the will of God. BUT  going with the pleasure of this world;
 
Therefore we need to remember that "the will of God will never take you where the grace of God cannot keep you".
 
Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment