WELCOME - KARIBUNI SANA

GOD’S PROMISES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING” LAMENTATION 3;23

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BEST WISHES AS YOU TAKE ACT EXAMS TODAY

Dear  Wanjiku and Rose 


Best wishes from the Bible

1 Chronicles 28:20 
David also said to Solomon his son, "Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished.  Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? 
Psalm 56:3-4 When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? 



Best wishes from Mr. and Mrs. Turuka 

The only thing we can wish all of you ( Wanjiku and Rose), before and during exams; Be courageous Be calm and Be self equipped with facts and figures and you will find exams very easy. There is no short cut and God cannot do any miracle without your personal effort which includes study hard, understand the question(s) then God will stand on your side with all the blessing of passing ACT; Remember A journey of a thousand miles started with only one step.


Together we wish you all Good luck and best of luck in your exams, as it is the first step of your career

Emmanuel, Grace and Alpha

1 comment:

  1. mbarikiwe sana na Mwenyezi Mungu atawatangulia Amen

    ReplyDelete